Thursday, March 26, 2009

Why I Love Sucking Cock...

So I just finished sucking off my husband... he was sitting on the couch playing Resident Evil 5 on the PS3 and I just felt the need to get him off.

In the 30 or so mins I was going at it, I found my self thinking about why I love it so much... and now you’ll know what I came up with too.

I think the main reason I enjoy sucking cock is that basically that I'm a giver. I have ALWAYS enjoyed pleasing someone else. Not that I’m completely unselfish, as I get a great deal of pleasure just doing it. Really, sometimes I can get off on just getting someone else off.

To me, sucking cock is very much like being a kid in a candy shop (insert lollipop image here)I've always felt that in order to be a truly accomplished cocksucker you have to really, really like it. Not just a little bit, not just as a secondary thing to having sex with someone, it has to be the focus of the session. I think very few woman can say this. I find it so very sad that there are many guys out there that have to beg for a blowjob, only getting one on a 'special occassion' or as a birthday gift.

There are times that just the joy of sucking is so overwhelming that I’ve had small, multiple orgasms every time his cock slides a little deeper down my throat. I'm so perfectly happy having my guy lay back and enjoy, there's no need for returning the favor (of course, I’ll never turn it down and I‘m sooooo happy that he loves going down on me too) I find it funny that almost every woman I've ever talked to about this subject has said in one way or another that a guy wanting to have his cock sucked is an act of total selfishness. Huh? What? Ok, even if it was... so fucking what?

If your lover is truly your ‘lover‘, isn't that what it's all supposed to be about? Giving yourself over to another person? Being there for him, caring about him, putting yourself and your needs secondary? Most women just don’t get it do they? And of course, if he’s willing to do the same for you then your guy gets the idea too! So, while I think I am a giver, sucking cock for me is also somewhat of a 'selfish' act, at least from the point of the incredible enjoyment that I derive from it.

I’m just a happy little cocksucker... go ahead and watch TV, have a drink, talk on the phone or play a game... don’t worry, I'll let ya know when you're done.

I love when my man is still dressed and I get to undress him, first with my eyes of course, loving the thought of what’s to ’cum’... then for real. Slowly, unzipping his pants... honestly, the anticipation is almost too much for me. Usually by this time, I’m already getting more than a bit wet myself! Reaching into his pants, wrapping my fingers around his cock, pulling it out... I’m getting turned on again just writing this!

The sensuousness of this entire act is amazing and I haven‘t even gotten my lips around it yet! It's so intimate, so giving. In addition to the act of sucking cock itself, I really do get an extreme amount of joy and pleasure when I look up at my lover and see him writhing in ecstasy, or hear him moaning uncontrollably. I feel his cock taking on a life of it's own in my mouth and jumping across my tongue, throbbing and quivering in the throes of orgasmic bliss, cum welling up from deep inside his balls, feeling that initial twitch and throb, knowing that a load of hot-white sperm is heading my way, evidence of another job well done. I just love that.

I love everything about it all... the taste, the smell, the feel, everything. Finally, I also really enjoy that moment in time, after my husband has blown his load, when his cock goes soft and it finally calms down. I take him in my hand, feeling that incredible softness and spent sexuality. Cupping his balls, I can almost feel them reloading. I love running my tongue over his soft cock and sucking it's head into my mouth with a loud SLURP if he can stand it, then playing with it and slowly, but surely, feeling him getting hard again...

*Sigh* - I just love sucking cock!

6 comments:

  1. I definitely need to come to your blog more often my Dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does your husband go to bed every night / wake up every morning and thank his lucky stars to be with such an incredible woman? I'm sure he does. You are certainly one of the most unique and gorgeous woman I've ever known. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again Val I am blown away (no pun intended) by the context of this blog entry and your ultra-descriptive way you exude your inner most thoughts and feeling. On the other hand I too have married a wonderful woman that truly enjoys my spongy head and rock hard shaft in her mouth. She has no tonsils so she has no gag reflex and can take me all the way in and then some. I thank the lord everyday that there are women like my wife and you around and that I snagged one :-). You are truly a Sex Goddess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your husband is a blessed man.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found your blog cuz I was wondering how other women feel about sucking cock. I'm always amazed when women I know proclaim how disgusting and gross it is! How sorry I feel for their men.

    Like you, I'm a "giver" but there is one more level of cock pleasing which is that in traditional sex a man controls much of the action (unless she is on top) and when sucking a cock I bring him to and away from the brink until I allow him to climax. I bring him to that ultimate pleasure and I enjoy that intimacy with him. For me, that's a real dropping of the other stuff in the world and coming together, so to speak, of our bodies and souls.

    Plus, it's just yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well said Anonymous, especially the about the yummyness ;)

    ReplyDelete