Friday, March 20, 2009

A Guide to my Erogenous Zones

Not that you need it, but I'm a bit bored at the moment and thought I'd so some sharing.

It starts with my senses - I want to look at you, smell your scent, hear your moans, feel your skin and your hot breath on my skin, and finally I love to taste your juices, sweat and tears.

My ears - I love to feel a tongue lightly exploring around them and your fingers rubbing them slightly.

My mouth - My most favorite erogenous zone. I want it on every inch of your body, especially your mouth, I love to be kissed.

My neck and shoulders - Your mouth, teeth & tongue finding their way along is a beautiful thing.

My nipples - I love when you pay extra attention to them... kissing, finger-fondling, twisting, sucking... whatever, go for it.

My breasts - Even more attention than my nipples... love them, fondle and squeeze them, be a little gentle though ;)

My belly - Your mouth and tongue dancing along it, teasing my navel and beyond. Your hands grasping and squeezing it.

My thighs - With your hands, fingers, mouth... inner and outer.

My ass - I'll go crazy when you hold and grab my ass, whether we're necking, fucking, going down on me... if your hands want it, my ass is yours.

My anus - you know what I like, do it.

My clit - Lick it, suck it, whatever... just be gentle.

My pussy - Deep playful fingering, maybe a fist now and then.

My legs - I love when you gently rub your hands, fingers and nails up and down the length of them.

My ankles - Love them rubbed.

Finally my feet and toes - I don't have a foot fetish by any means, but I LOVE when you touch, massage, kiss or suck them!

Not necessarily in that order of course.

And all this before any actual sex!!

There you go... have at me :D

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I would love to try out a few of those zones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tips! I wish I could try my skills on you!

    ReplyDelete