Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sexy Storytime - Shampoo

My husband and I have always enjoyed showering together whenever possible, especially after our obscenely long sessions of love making, sex, fucking or whatever it is we're doing.

It would be nice to think that it’s all about the enticement of steamy shower-sex but in all honestly, in cases like this, it’s more about propping each other up because of shaky legs, dehydration, low blood sugar, et cetera.

So I stood in the shower with him, utterly exhausted from a night of drinking and fucking, staying up until 5:00 AM having the most incredible sex and then waking up again a few hours later and doing it again. I leaned against the wall as he soaped me up, his hands running over every inch of me (EVERY inch)... never is my body so clean as when I shower with him!

And then he did something that he’s done many times before. He washed my hair.

It felt wonderful, as usual... but for some reason this time really affected me. Maybe it was the exhaustion getting to me, but at that moment it was the most beautiful thing anyone could have ever done for me. And I cried a little, my face toward the wall so he wouldn’t see as his lovingly thorough hair-washing touched me in a way that no amount of kissing, fucking, fisting, licking, fondling or cuddling ever could.

Out of all the sex we’d had the night before or even in the shower and bed after, the hair-washing was quite possibly the most intimate thing we’d done. Just another reminder that as much as I loved him already and as incredible and satisfying he is in bed, every little thing he does still reaches deep into my heart and makes me feel even more satisfied and loved.

1 comment:

  1. I love women with long thick hair. It is the biggest turn on for me!

    ReplyDelete