Saturday, March 21, 2009

Old webcam fun!

So I was just going through some old folders and found a ton of pics from my first webcam and the shows I did. They're a bit small and low quality but very fun!

So one of the biggest reasons I created this blog is to share stuff that you can't see elsewhere, these are obviously not good enough for a website but I can show them off nicely right here! :)



I have a couple striptease and a bunch of sex shows I did, so I'll get one set up tomorrow and watch for more cumming over the next couple weeks (pun intended as I hope you'll enjoy them that much!)

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what "cumming" in your next posts! I know I will be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I very glad to see that you're back in full effect Val. I will be waiting with baited breath for your next blog entry tonight :-). Your #1 fan is happy you're free to play again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't mind caming with you doll. You are gorgeous and so is your body;)

    ReplyDelete