Friday, March 20, 2009

It's been far too long...

Ok, so it's been almost a month - A MONTH!?! - since my last post. There's just no excuse but unfortunately real life has had me hellishly stressed and almost unable to really enjoy my active and wild sex life (which is really all I want out of life).

No worries though, I did say almost ;) One great way to relieve the stress of a work day is a beautiful little lipstick vibe (my next toy review for sure) that I got for Xmas from my loving man... though I've been found out by a couple co-workers. Hehe, I don't mind... I love the knowing little smiles.

Anyway, I'll be putting up a few new blog posts this week, starting with a fun one tonight! Everyone welcome me back!!

1 comment:

  1. I think I speak for everyone when I say we missed you, welcome back beautiful.

    ReplyDelete