Monday, July 12, 2010

What kind of lucky guy managed to snag you?

I never really talk about him, so sure... he's a great guy and lucky indeed! But I always say that I'm just as lucky, probably more so in many ways.

He's what I would call a manly geek. He loves comics & video games, toys and statues, movies and cartoons and has the biggest assortment of t-shirts I've ever seen.

He wears shorts year-round and radiates heats, he always has a ton of energy and his sex drive almost matches mine!

He has two black belts, one 1st degree and one 3rd degree, in two different styles of martial arts and in one of them he is one of only 13 certified teachers in the US. He's a big Portland Trailblazers fan, through the good and the bad.

He's incredible with a camera and I think he should do something professional with his skill, but he's happy with it as a hobby.

He supports me in anything and everything I want to do. He's loving, stubborn, sexy, attentive, sweet, sarcastic, generous, exciting, rarely jealous, funny and so much more.

And did I mention how fucking great he is in bed? Mmmm yeah!

Ask me anything at all!

4 comments:

  1. And one of the luckiest men on Earth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a lucky guy, and you already know you are a lucky girl. ;) You are both hot and BOTH fantastic in bed. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet, that all describes me pretty well :) And thanks Deb! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is a fantastic guy and incredible in the sack! You're as lucky to have him as he is to have you... and I'm lucky you like to share!!

    ReplyDelete