Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Back Soon...

Just wanted to take a moment to let you all know why I haven't been around for about a week now, nor will I be posting anything for a bit longer.

I've had a death in my family, my Grandfather, and haven't really been taking it too well. His funeral is tomorrow and then I'm going out of town for the weekend with a girlfriend, my hubby is going to be in San Diego for the big comi-con.

But keep those comments and messages rolling in and don't stop asking questions on formspring.me... I may get to some of those later today as they're already starting to pile up, but at the least there will be a ton of answers coming next week.

Big kisses to all :* XoXoXo

5 comments:

  1. Sorry for your loss...the ones we hold dear are never easy. I hope you have many happy memories that will bring you joy as the pain lessens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear your sad news Val. My thoughts are with you and your family.

    --Red

    ReplyDelete
  3. darlin, i'm so sorry to hear about your grandfather. When you return, I'd like to see you and give you a good lickin'. xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear that Val, but yeah take all the time U need. We will be here waiting on you when u get back

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry to hear about that hun. My thoughts are with you during this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete