Thursday, July 15, 2010

What's the craziest fantasy you've ever had that you can'y or won't do in real life?

I've actually experienced most of the fantasties I've ever had, there's none that I won't do if given the chance.

So for one that I can't do, as it's just impossible unless my parents hid the truth from me, is to have a threesome with my hubby and my twin sister.

I've had this dream many times, and masturbated to the fantasy as well, where one of us is riding his cock, one is riding his face and we're making out and groping each others tits and bellies. Seems simple but it gets me wet just thinking about it.

I also haven't fucked a set of twins but want to and will someday :)

Ask me anything at all!

1 comment:

  1. Funny, that's my greatest unfufilled fantasy as well! ;)

    ReplyDelete