Wednesday, July 14, 2010

How many cocks can you handle at once?

LOL, fun question! I assume you mean in a gangbang situation?

Ok, we did a gangbang set of pics years ago (lost in a hard drive crash, I sooo wish I still had them) and one pic, my fav, featured me taking it from every guy there.

I was on my back with a guy under me fucking my ass, one fucking my pussy, I had a cock in my mouth and one in each hand, then I had two guys fucking my tits, one on each side, and two guys fucking my belly, again one on each side.

So there's your answer... I can handle 9 cock at once! I could probably fit a couple more in somewhere but that's my current record :)

Ask me anything at all!

2 comments:

  1. Holy shit that's HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I speak for most every guy alive when I say that I would give anything to be any one of those cocks!

    ReplyDelete