Monday, July 13, 2009

Quick Updates on Everything Me...

Hey there everyone, it's been awhile, about 2 weeks I think. I hope ya missed me a bit!! My life has gone a bit topsy turvy lately, though I think everything will eventually turn back our way and hopefully get back to normal soon too.

We still have the house, yes indeed! But it seems the seller has been found to be committing a type of fraud, trying to sell the house to more than one party. She's being investigated (as well as her realtor) and that's all I'll say on that.

What this means for us? A big headache, but hopefully nothing more than that. We're pretty sure the sale is still going through just fine, though it was in limbo for a short time, which scared the shit out of us, lol. It was in preforeclosure before so it's now been taken over by the banks. Our offer was in first, all the right paperwork filed and approved by the bank before any of this happened so now it just has to go through a quick (I hope) approval process again and we're back to where we were before :D

Anyway, I hope to be online a bit more often and throw some more fun blog posts your way before the big move... as I'll be offline for a pretty long while during the move all the way ACROSS THE COUNTRY! Hehehe, I'm really excited, can you tell?

But once we're down there and settled in, here's what I'm planning... FINALLY getting my site up and running, many, many, many more pic sets, videos, cam shows, panties and other personal items and much much more!!

Don't worry though, there'll be a lot more blogging! As I promised before, this is the spot to always come for regular updates, previews, and all the fun stuff that just doesn't fit on my site!

So until next time...

:* MWAH! A big kiss for all the faithful!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the move and the house and keep staying so cute and sexy - later Buck xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry gorgeous, I know how time consuming an average move can be and you're doing 10x that! I always love your posts and messages, I'll stick with ya forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to seeing and hearing about all the fun you'll be having once you get down here! You moving to the best place ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear ya had such troubles! Don't fret though, it'll all work out for ya and you'll have the house of your dreams! A big kiss right back to ya!!

    ReplyDelete