Monday, July 27, 2009

Back To A More Fun Life!

Ok, quick life update - we're pretty much guaranteed the house is ours but we're still waiting for the final approval process to go through. We had planned to move at the end of August, which could possibly still happen, but as of now it may be a month or two more before we can even move forward :( Fucking stupid seller messing everything up.

Anyway, the last few months have been a pain in my ass and have really cut into my relaxed & sexy lifestyle. So I've decided since there's nothing more I can do but some light packing and a lot of waiting... it's time to have some fun.

We just took a tour of Portland's new swingers club, Club Sesso. It's very cool, looks great and we've decided to join. We're only doing a 3 month membership (as I hope we'll be moving in that time) but that's still a whole lot of Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays of sexy, nasty, kinky fun!!

I'm also hoping we'll be able to go to a very fun sounding 'Naughty Karaoke' tonight! If you think just normal karaoke in front of a bunch of friends & strangers is tough, imagine singing naked! Mmmmm, a duet could be REALLY fun! ;)

We're going to get back into the NightshiftNW dances too, there's one on Aug 8th but I don't know the theme. The last one we attended was way back in March - Short Skirts, High Heels, NO Panties - and that was great, we met a few awesome new friends there.

So you can see I'm just gonna get back to life as I know it for now and deal with the new house, moving, etc as it happens.

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear, you deserve some fun! Hope all with your house works out ok.

    ReplyDelete