Thursday, July 16, 2009

Cum where???

So a group of us were discussing cumshots the other day and this is what came from it.

Has a guy ever ejaculated...

In your mouth? Yes

Down your throat? Yes, never even tasted it!

On your face? Yes, all the time

In your eye? No, I hear that's not good for it

In your hair? Yes, I knew a guy with a major hair fetish

In your ear? No, don't think it'll happen

On your neck? Yes, I've been given plenty of pearl necklaces!

On your chest? Yes, of course! Who wouldn't wanna cum on these tits?

Into your hand? Yes, usually followed by a yummy drinking of it

On your stomach? Yes, guys love my belly!

In your belly button? Yes actually, I know someone that loves to fuck it

On your back? Yes

On your ass? Yes

On your legs? Yes

On your feet? Yes

If you have one, on your tattoo? Not yet, getting my first tattoo this year, can't wait!

On your pussy? Yes

In your pussy? Yes, of course... personally my fav place for cum!

In your ass? Yes, maybe my second fav place!

So there ya go, just in case you were ever curious :)

2 comments: