Sunday, July 26, 2009

Oh God, Oh God... Oh Yeah!

Yeah, life's been hell lately... pretty much just a rough roller coaster ride of ups and downs and loopdeloops. Worst of all, I've had little to no time online in forever!

I figured it was time to post a few pics. Nothing too exciting and unfortunately they don't show much of me, but they are fun!

So I was getting ready to go out one night and started taking some shots of myself, that alone was enough to turn me on so I started playing around with new thrusting vibe. With it slamming into me, one hand hitting the camera button every few seconds and my other either working on my clit or tits... well, you can see the rest on my face ;) I snapped about 70 pics in the few minutes it took me to cum but sadly very few came out looking decent (can't blame me though, I was otherwise occupied, heheh)

I'm hoping to take some fun new sets soon, even if for no other reason than I need some more sexy in my world right now. Enjoy these for now!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the update especially the hot photos! I've been going through Val withdrawal...LOL. I hope you guys got things squared away with the new Love Shack!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still smoking hot - thanks for the pics - good luck with the house

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, now that's a face I'd like to see more of ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quiero que me la mames

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quiero retacarte la verga entre tus inmensas nalgas sebosas

    ReplyDelete