Sunday, June 14, 2009

Life as we know it...

It's been far too long since I've posted anything here, life has been crazy and fun and scary and torture lately, to say the least. Unfortunately I haven't been able to get online much at all... really, check my twitter, lol!

As you all know I was in Florida last week house hunting, which went really well! We found the most perfect thing ever and though I'm trying not to get too excited yet, I'm soooo thrilled!

It's not exactly a sure thing yet though, now we deal with the worst part, the waiting! We've submitted an offer and now we just have to wait for the seller to approve it (should find out tomorrow) and then wait for the bank to approve it as it's now in pre-foreclosure. Unfortunately in these times it could be a week or three months to hear back from them :(

Anyway, I'll keep ya updated and if everything goes the way it should I'll tell you a whole lot more about the house, even post some pics!

As for this blog, I have a couple ideas of how to keep the post here more regular, even when I'm not able to write much. I also have some amazing sex stories to tell from my week in FL as well as this weekend partying with friends and, I guess, all of Portland during gay pride weekend! It's late and I'm exhausted, so just keep with me and I'll see ya real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment