Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sexy Storytime - Taking Matters Into My Own Mouth

Sometimes, a slut just has to take things into her own hands... or mouth, as the case may be.

My hubby has been super tired lately as he’s been working pretty hard, and unfortunately we hadn’t had sex in almost two days. The truth is that I start to get a little wonky if I go too long without his cock inside me. So last night, I took matters into my own hands. Rather than wait for him to seduce me, I cuddled, snuggled, and sucked my way into some fun for both of us!

We were in bed cuddling naked like we do every night and I could hear some light breathing from him, he had already dozed off! I took his cock in my hands, giving it a little squeeze and kissing his neck. I felt him respond, just a tiny bit; but he was oh so tired, so I moved down and took his cock into my mouth. I sucked gently, not moving much, slow and soft. I used my fingernails to very gently tickle his balls and pulsed my mouth a little bit around his cock, which I felt growing large in my mouth.

I heard him moan a bit and I moved back, letting his cock slide out of my mouth slowly and then tickling the tip with my tongue. Then I slid back down, all the way down so my nose was pressed hard into his pubic hair, his now hard cock nestled snugly deep in the back of my throat. I moved up and down on his cock a few more times, feeling it start to throb, and then I stopped, moving to his balls with my tongue, running it lightly over them and then underneath. I continued licking gently all the way back to the head of his cock, then circled it with my tongue a few more times, before plunging all the way back down to the base.

He started to stir so I slowed down and relaxed, just gently sucking the head of his cock.

Finally I couldn’t hold off any longer and climbed on top of him, positioned the head of his cock so that it was nestled in the folds of my pussy, and just waited. Even asleep he knew the feeling, he lifted his hips and pushed deeper into me. I can only imagine what he feels when his cock slips deep inside a hot, wet, tight pussy, but it must have been good enough to wake him.

He didn’t miss a beat though as he grabbed my hips and pulled me down onto him, shoving his cock all the way inside of me. I then rode him, going slow at first, speeding up, slowing back down, sometimes teasing just the head of his cock into my pussy. He was kneading my tits, lightly twisting my nipples, and squeezing my plump rolls. It wasn’t long before he finally he grabbed me, slammed me down on his cock, and filled me up with huge spurts of hot cum.

I laid there on him for a few minutes, squeezing my pussy around his cock, milking out every last drop.

What can I say, sometimes a slut just has to do what she needs to do! ;)

2 comments: