Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Little Gay Pride Leads To Some Fisting!

I had a fantastic, fun filled weekend and I thought I'd share a particularly amazing time while it's still fresh in my mind!

So after a fun night of bar hopping and partying with the rest of Portland celebrating Gay Pride weekend, a handful of us ended back at our place. Me, my hubby, our girlfriends Jessica and Janine, as well as two new friends we’d met earlier that night, Billy and Constance.

Many drinks, lots of laughs and a little making out later a few of us started splitting off from the group. Jess passed out on the couch in her underwear (poor thing) and my hubby was dragged off by Constance, who were then followed shortly after by her boyfriend, Unfortunately he had been kissing and feeling me up and I was a little upset that he never came back.

Janine and I were good friends but we’d never really been alone like that, drunk, horny and half naked. But it didn’t take long for us to start cuddling and making out, eventually making our way to the bedroom for some more fondling, lots of passionate kissing and a few amazing orgasms!

During a cool down break, we somehow got on the subject of lesbians and fisting and she was surprised that I’d done it and then told me she had a girlfriend once that loved it, but she’d been unable to find anyone like her since.

I got on my knees and bent over, smiling at her and silently inviting her to do whatever she wanted to. Janine giggled a little as she grabbed some lube and applied some to my already soaking wet pussy. She seemed to enjoy pouring the cold lubricant on my asshole and allowing it to drip down over my lips before using her fingers to work it into my slit. She was sometimes gentle, sometimes rough, keeping me a little unsure of what to expect next.

Satisfied with the lube job, she stepped back to admire my sloppy wet cunt. She started off gently with two fingers deep in me. She slid them in and explored all around my pussy, slowly and gently applying pressure to relax the muscles and open me up more. I moaned as her fingers probed me deeper and deeper, my pussy responding with even more juice, making a big wet mess of cum and lube.

The third finger was a little tight going in at frist but, with a bit of patience Janine had me begging for more as she worked my tight pussy and began to fuck me, her free pinkie tickling my clit. My cunt was opening nicely, accepting the three fingers easily and when I had a small orgasm, my pussy pulled on Janine's fingers.

"Awwww, look at that! Your pussy wants more." she said laughing. Then she pulled her fingers almost all the way out and added her pinkie to the group, slowly sliding the four back in. I squealed and grunted at the same time, a hungry sound to let her know I wanted more.

I was tight around the four and Janine worked them slowly and with great patience into me. She paused to apply some fresh lube to allow them to slide in much easier. I was moaning and getting off in waves almost constantly, Janine had to pause several times as I came. With great care she folded her thumb into the palm of her hand and slowly began to slide her whole fist into me. The fingers slid in so easily, my cunt was finally ready to be fisted.

When she came to her knuckles Janine twisted her hand slightly and pushed gently towards the asshole and away from the pelvic bone, you could tell she was taught well how to fist. The gentle steady pressure finally paid off in a single moment of pain and then her fist was in me.

The sound of a fist in a pussy is incredible, a wet sloppy slutty sound. Janine giggled as she began to fist fuck me slowly and gently, but with good force. As I came again and again she fucked me faster and faster. I was screaming and moaning and squealing, sometimes all at once, begging for more and crying out in complete ecstasy.

Janine didn't let up until finally my pussy exploded with cum! I came harder than I had all night and ejaculated all over, it squirted out around Janine's fist and ran down my legs. I was crying out incoherently and laughing as sweet happy tears rolled down my cheeks. My breathing became irregular and ragged as my pussy squished out the last of my juices.

Gently Janine withdrew her fist, the knuckles popped out and I breathed a quick sigh of relief as my pussy was emptied. Quivering, I rolled over and mumbled a small thanks. Janine kissed me, stroked my hair, and whispered sweet words of thanks and love to me. I smiled and tried to speak but couldn’t, instead I just smiled and held her tighter.

That was when we heard a light applauding and found the rest of our group in the doorway, obviously having enjoyed the show. They all came in and joined us on the large bed for yet more fun!

5 comments:

  1. OMG!!! That's the most incredible thing I've ever read! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic story, you are a hell of a woman! I really wish I was there to enjoy it first'hand'! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can believe me on this, it was every bit as hot as she described!

    She's an amazing woman and I'm the luckiest guy ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Val, you never cease to amaze me! Chopstyx, you sir are one lucky S.O.B. that hit a Grand Slam in the bottom of the ninth with the bases loaded and two outs! The stories she tells and the things you guys have experience are enough for three life times. You two are my favorite couple in the world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have cumm many times watching that sexy

    ReplyDelete