Friday, May 22, 2009

Hello There Everybody!

I'm just stopping in to say hi and let you see that I am indeed still alive. I apologize once again for the lack of updates, life has been busy to say the least. In fact, I'm going to be traveling to Orlando, Florida (YAY!) for some serious house hunting.

Those of you who don't follow me on twitter (and why the hell aren't you??) wouldn't know of my current plans to move to the sunny and fun filled state this year. Unfortunately, living in Oregon makes the process a little more difficult than normal as we're relying on listers and agents to help us find the right house.

But now we're at a point where we've found some great houses to look at, and a dozen others just in case! We'll be taking a couple days to tour them and likely make a decision before we even come back. Of course we'll be having some fun while we're down there, a mini vacation if you will, enjoying the parks, meeting some friends and fans and I just can't wait to visit the Earl of Sandwich!!

Anyway, if all goes well, we'll have bought a house and will move on to the actual moving thing... I'm soooo not looking forward to all that. Wish me luck and I hope to get a few random posts up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment