Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Too Sexy To Be A Gamer?

Ok, so I belong to a site called Playfire. It's a gaming site and I've made some great friends, gamers like my hubby and I, on there. Now obviously I'm not shy about showing myself off but on sites like that I tone it down to show sexy and cleavage pics only. I figure I'm still me and I sure don't feel I have to change my attitude.

Look at my page here - http://www.playfire.com/Voluptuous_Val - do take note of the pics I have posted on my profile

I bring this up because I recently came under fire from a couple little brats, both 13 years old, who at first said I was fat and ugly and then after I told them I didn't care what they thought, they decided to start a crusade against me because I was "nude" on a gaming site.

A forum thread was started and went on for about 2 days before I even knew about it, at which point I posted one reply and left it. Seems they thought so much of themselves as moral warriors, it was all but expected that I'd be kicked off the site forever. I wanna note here that I didn't hear a word from any site admin about the problem or even anything asking if I would remove the pics, so obviously the crusade failed.

I went back today to find the thread closed by an admin so I decided to start reading it, the first couple pages of it was as expected, a bunch of immature brats that feel powerful insulting others. But then it took a nice turn when many people started taking a stand for me, beating the close minded brats down into submission :)

On a side note, I think that they might have just been jealous of my gaming skill (I have a kick ass trophy card and I'm ranked #220 out of almost 8000 gamers)

So the whole point of this post is to send out a BIG thanks to my fellow gamers, some of whom I know read my blog, for standing up for me and rushing to my virtual side!

Big kiss for all of ya :*

No comments:

Post a Comment