Saturday, April 18, 2009

Sexy Storytime - More Anal Fun

About nine years ago, the thought of having a cock or even a finger embedded in my ass might have horrified me. Six years ago, someone jonesing for my ass could have still made me blush and cringe. By a few years ago I was mostly cured of the unsureness, having experimented enough with solo ass play and having many wonderful experiences with cock that I felt perfectly comfortable and very pleasured by the whole thing.

It's not for everyone though, at least not at first. Not too long ago, for example, it wasn't that comfortable doing it in front of other people, strangers that you would call vanilla in the most strict sense.

"They know we do that, right?" I asked my hubby in the days preceding our meeting our new friends for play.

"Yes, they know," he told me. "But I don't think they do it themselves though."

"Oh. So would they be grossed out to see us doing it?"

"I wouldn’t necessarily say that" he answered, smiling.

Then the night in question arrived. We’d already been playing around before we were joined. We all hit it off great and long story short, not too much later I’d been getting the ever-loving life fucked out of me so thoroughly that my inhibitions had packed up and departed for parts unknown.

The other couple were on the bed watching us while they played a bit. My guy had me bent over our bed, face in the pillows, bottom upturned, his hand wrapped in my hair and pulling hard. I’d come so much and so hard that I feared I’d pass out from the pleasure.

Suddenly his mouth was right next to my ear. Even though we were being closely observed, he was quiet enough that I’m sure they couldn’t hear what he said. “Do you want this in your ass, my little slut?”

I would have robbed banks for him at that point if he’d asked. I would have drunk the blood of infants. I would have... well, you get the point.

“Yes baby, please” I whimpered.

The room was silent as we followed our routine. He ever so slowly entered me, letting me adjust to the feeling of his cock. It must have taken an extra-long time. When finally he began fucking me in earnest, I could almost hear our friends mutual exhale.

And then one of them spoke quietly to me. “Does that feel good, Val?”

A thousand thoughts flashed through my mind of just exactly how good it felt, but I could put none of them into words. I suppose I could have nodded, but I was face-down in the pillows.
So I gave them the thumbs up.

I think they all might have laughed at that, but I was in no shape to care.

Soon enough our male friend had his turn in my ass while my hubby was helping our female friend gently explore the pleasure of her own asshole.

So what have you learned from this? Anal can be very enjoyable and perfectly normal? That even those unsure of something can totally get into it with just a good example?

All true but no, it's this -If you give me many, many orgasms, you can do just about whatever you’d like to me and I will not care. You could rip my limbs from their joints and suck the very marrow from my bones (if that sort of thing gets you off), and if you rub my clit in just the right way throughout, I’ll say nothing more than "Yes, yes, yes, please more, ohhhhh god yes!"

It’s an amazing power. Use it only for good and never for evil, please ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment