Thursday, April 16, 2009

Some Time Away...

Hey all, just checking in so you know I haven't forgotten you! I know I haven't posted a thing in two weeks and I apologize for that.

I had a death to deal with and it hit me a lot harder than I thought it ever could have. I had to get away, took a trip out of town and wasn't even online for over a week, then I just barely got on to check in with my friends & fans to let them know I was ok. I probably should have posted this before but just didn't find the time.

The good news is that I'm doing much better, lots of sex and gaming is fantastic therapy, and I'll have fun new posts up this weekend!

Amazingly, even though I was gone, I received some wonderful comments on past posts (a HUGE thanxxx to all of you who share your thoughts with me, it really means everything to me) and my page visits are just about to hit 5000! WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment