Thursday, April 30, 2009

Have You Seen Me???

So I recieved an email today from a local fan saying he saw me at the store today but didn't say hi... WHY NOT? If you see me out and about, I would love for you to say hi! You can tell me where you know me from, what you think of me, etc.

I'm posting this because the above was the third message like this I've gotten in as many months.

The first guy back in early Feb said he was too nervous to say hi... ok, I can understand that but come on! Ya gotta get over it and come up to me, I'm not gonna bite (well, not hard anyway, hehe)

The second one about a month ago said he saw me out and about with my husband and didn't want it to be awkward... now that's just silly, my hubby is the coolest guy you'll ever meet and he loves that I'm seen and wanted by so many people.

Going way back, I even got a message last Oct from a guy in Florida saying that he thought he saw me at Universal but wasn't positive it was me and didn't want to bother me on vacation if it was... well of course it was me and someone saying hi sure isn't going to ruin my vacation, you silly bastard! :p

Now, I think that in some cases it may not be ok for you to approach me, such as if I'm with children (I spend a lot of time with my cousins) or if I'm in a group (perhaps coworkers that don't know of my 'real' persona)

Otherwise, don't be a stranger!


(Me naked At the Thunder Falls Terrace at Univeral Islands of Adventure in FL - shhhh, I don't wanna get banned there, lol)

3 comments:

  1. I promise if I ever see you i will make sure to come up and introduce myself. Scouts honor and everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that smile. And your boobs are looking very hot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful smile and breasts to come to my town. Wish I had found you sooner! If you're ever back in the Orlando area would love to see it all in person...dirty_water_lover @ yahoo

    ReplyDelete