Monday, January 26, 2009

Winter-een-mas!!



Happy Winter-een-mas to all!
So first, what is it?

Basically it is a special holiday created for ppl like us, a celebration of gaming. It lasts for a full week from Jan 25th to Jan 31st. It doesn't just have to be video games though... you can celebrate the spirit of WEMas even if you aren't a gamer. Celebrate your own way, be it with comics, anime, tabletop gaming, whatever. Just wish some people a Happy Winter-een-mas and support the nature of the holiday!

Ok, so for me it's mostly my two favorite things... sex and video games!
I have a number of City of Heroes gatherings planned this week, I'll be playing Little Big Planet & Eternal Sonata as much as possible and some trophy hunting on Fallout 3.

I just bought a huge new strapon and already have two people begging me to fuck them with it, so one's coming over tonight and another later this week! We have a very fun strip poker game lined up with a few couples during the week that will obviously end with an awesome orgy and we also have a small swinger party planned for Friday night.

Also, in a brilliant combo of both gaming and sex, we have 8 guys coming over on Thurs night for a Mortal Kombat vs DC tournament and the winner gets me for the whole night and can do ANYTHING he wants with me! ;)

So to me that's the perfect way to celebrate WEMas! How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment