Saturday, January 10, 2009

Toys, toys, toys!

So I was just thinking... I love sex toys! I have a fantastic collection of toys with varied shapes, sizes and functions. Now, you're going to see many of them in use on my website, but if you really want to know what I think about them just check back here every so often for my personal reviews!

I'm thinking that at least once or twice a month, I'll pick one out and post a nice little write up here for you! Hopefully you'll get a little insight to what I like and maybe give you a idea or two of what you might want to pick up next for yourself and/or a special someone in your life :)

Look for my first review next week, I got an amazing new toy for Xmas and can't wait to tell you what I think about it!

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to them, should be fun to read! Thanks for being such a cool and sexy lady!

    ReplyDelete