Thursday, January 29, 2009

Let the games continue!

So last night we went and played strip poker with a few other couples, a fantastic time was had by all (except James, his daughter got sick and he had to go pick her up, but his wife stayed!!) This was the first real orgy we'd had in about 6 months so I really enjoyed myself! We didn't get home until 2 am and the fun sure didn't stop then ;)

So tonight, we have a very exciting video game tournament planned - Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe! What's so exciting about that? Well, I'm the prize! One night of me all for themselves, no holes bared to say the least.

8 horny guys, 8 characters clashing on screen, only 1 winner! If I'm not too 'busy' during the matches, I'll twitter some of the action going on (both on and off the screen!)

I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment