Monday, January 19, 2009

First Toy Review - iBuzz Two!

I just love my iPod. How much? Well, I love my iPod enough to buy cool cases to protect it, download thousands of songs for it, buy dvds that include digital copies to put on it and yes, I love it enough to have even sex with it.

I took it to the next level when my wonderful hubby agve me the iBuzz Two. This sex toy synchs up with the beats of your music and brings the deep, pounding vibrations to all of you and your partner’s naughtiest parts.



Basically it works like this... the iBuzz comes with a base that you can plug two earphone sets in, a long cord with two vibrating bullets, a rabbit-shaped rubber sleeve (for her), and a cock ring (for him). It has three different pulsating settings - there is the music mode, which dances to the music, pattern mode that plays seven different preprogrammed vibrations (which could come in handy if your mp3 players battery loses its juice before you do), and a straight-out hard vibe (which works great when you want a big, powerful finish). Whichever setting you choose, the vibrating can get more intense with a few pushes to the button on the base. The button is outlined with handsome blue lights that move to the music’s beat, which is very helpful in the dark.

Trial and error is a given, especially when dealing with a vibrator that complements your intensive collection of mixed music preferences. Flying solo the first time I worked up a little playlist including some of my favorites and a few I knew would get me an intensive clit massage. With one bullet in my pussy and the other in the rabbit working my clit, I started out on a life changing path. The faster, more electronic songs of Peaches and the sorts were cum-tastic but I grew restless about two minutes into every song wanting to know what the next one would feel like. Surprisingly, that night I had the first, very intense orgasm listening to “New York, New York.” Maybe it was the trumpets, maybe it was Frank Sinatra’s booming voice, I can’t be for sure but it totally worked. And the next morning on my way to work, my iPod was set to random and it played, you guessed it, “New York, New York.” I was instantly wet. How’s that for Pavlovian dog syndrome? LOL

I've since been tweaking my playlist here and there and have even discovered some more amazing and suprisingly intense song, some you'd never think of in this way. BTW, a great game to play by yourself or with someone else is a vibrating version of Name That Tune ;)

Unfortunately as much as I love this thing, there is one pain in the ass aspect to it (and not the good kind of pain)... the cords. Do this wrong and you may find yourself wrapped in a web of wires. Really though, it only takes a bit of time and patience to get used to them and then they aren't much of a problem.

I have been waiting all my life for a sex toy of this kind... well, at least for the couple years I've had my iPod. I now use this at least a few nights a week and haven't been disappointed. The iBuzz is perfect for those who love music just as much as they love making their special parts tingle. It looks nice, built sturdy, and looking to please not just one but two people simultaneously. The benefits far outweigh the one downside with the cords. BTW - this works with any MP3 player or even a standard radio or cd player!

So there you have it, my first sex toy review! Let me know what you think and if you want more like this? I'm already browsing through my toy closet for more fun!

1 comment:

  1. Very good review, I've seen this thing before and thought about trying it. Now I think I'll give it a go! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete