Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Who Would've Thought It'd Be So Hard To Find People To Fuck?!?!?

So as it has been very simply stated in my last post here, as well as on my twitter, adultspace, chubby parade, fetlife and so many more places around the net... we're looking for people to play with while we're on vacation in Florida!

Unfortunately it's not working out as well as it has in previous years :( Most of the people that have contacted us seem to be really into it and then end up being flakes about it, and we're not even there yet!

I guess we've been spoiled here, we've never had a problem meeting new people or hooking up with friends. And the swingers clubs and parties here are a blast, we always get to know cool people and if there's a charge, it's always a fair price. My hubby started looking into any clubs or parties we could find down there and it either ends up being a dead end or it's just plain not worth it.

We found what seemed to be a great club with events three or four days every week, it looked clean and comfortable, much like Club Sesso here in Portland. The only problem was we couldn't find any info on fees or costs, so we emailed them and finally got a response... they want a membership fee of $100 AND charge $75 per person, per night!! Holy shit!! And no, they don't do any discounts for couples and nothing special for out of town visitors. Fuck that!

So anyway, we're still looking for some decent people to hook up with while we're there, only two weeks away!!

7 comments:

  1. Damn....I wish I was going to be in Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'd love if you were in FL with us, that would be a super fun time.

    But you do know you can just come fuck us anytime right here, right?!? Where ya been?? We haven't heard from you in ages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can you not find someone? That just doesn't make any sense. 'Dear people; we want hot sex, come get it' didn't work?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm as shocked as you are Min! I can't explain it!

    But I still hold out some hope that we'll find some good people that will spend some of our vacation with us mangled into a big ball of limbs and tits and cocks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still can't find playmates huh?? That's very bizarre in my opinion. Shit, I desperately wish you guys were coming down to Tucson, you'd have two new playmates (very eager to please), a place to stay with a California King sized bed and home cooked meals. Maybe next year . I'm sure you guys will find some friends once you get there and put the goods on display. Good luck :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's Angel's here in Portland. I am a acquaintance of Deb Utant. ALways people there. I go there once or twice a month with my bf.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Sheilah, finding people here in P-town isn't the problem, this was written back when we were vacationing in Florida. I have a bunch of friends that go to Angel's and we'll likely try it out at some point :)

    ReplyDelete