Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Public Service Announcment! FLORIDA - Come Fuck Me!!

I know it's been forever since I've posted here, but I won't go into that now as I really don't have much time on here even now :(

BUT! I had to take a moment and post about our vacation to Florida! We're going to be down there for the last week of Oct/first week of Nov and we're looking for a gal(s) or perhaps a couple to play with ;)

I would actually love to make some real friends there as well since we visit once or twice a year for all the usual Universal/Disney/Seaworld kinda fun (we never miss Halloween Horror Nights!) and would like to have people to meet up and hang out with... but no strings fun is always good too! :D

Sooooooo... if you're interested and in or around the Kissimmee/Orlando area, feel free to shoot us a message at
volupval@hotmail.com

You obviously know what I look like and I might be able to find a pic of my hubby for ya, but please include a pic of yourself/selves so we know you're serious :)

1 comment:

  1. Val, your fans miss you dearly! I wish I lived in Florida so me and the wifey could me up with you two. Any chance you'll be coming to Southern Arizona in the next 12 months? Have a great trip, you have definitely deserve it.

    ReplyDelete