Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My Wish List

People with an eye for detail may have noticed that I've added an Amazon Wish List to my page here. No, I'm not going to start begging for gifts :p

I've gotten a lot of messages through formspring and twitter lately about my old wish list on xPeeps and MySpace and what they could send me... well I'm sure not gonna turn down gifts!

So with my birthday being this week (tomorrow actually!) and xmas coming up, I thought I'd go ahead and rework my Amazon list and post it up here. I'm still browsing through stuff but there's plenty of cool things there to get it started!

Just click through if you wanna get me something... oh, did I not mention that you'll always get something in return?? Anytime I get a gift, I always send a few very personal pictures back to the sender, of course they would be of me using or wearing the item and will always involve lots of nudity, sex, and all the good stuff you like to see ;)

And there we are :D

1 comment:

  1. I was looking around and I must say you have a fantastic body!!!!

    PY

    ReplyDelete