Monday, March 29, 2010

I'm Back, I'm Back! Well... Almost ;)

Long time no blog huh? It's been a very long winter since iTunes killed my laptop and much has happened since! I'm on a shiny new desktop and I hope to be back to my usual naked, sexy, flirty, fucking the online world self in no time ;D

Life has gotten better and seems to still be on the rise (knock on wood). I got a fantastic new job! I'm still the new girl there so it's taking up a good bit of my time, I'm actually loving it though and making twice what I did at the last one that fired me for the lamest fucking reason ever, so kiss my big fat ass Wells Fargo! I even have my own office, a super hot assistant and some very cute, very flirty guys and gals to work with... if things go well, you're sure to hear more about them here ;)

We also just moved out of our shithole apartment into a pretty nice little house... well, I say 'just moved' but we're actually still moving. In fact, this computer is set up on a little folding table until we get the desk in here! LOL! We're over half done, still lots of stuff to get over here... it just blows me away just how much shit we've accumulated in recent years!

Otherwise life has been running pretty normally, we always seem to be busy and our sex life has been pretty insane. My hubby had his first all girl gangbang, just him and 9 women! He was actually quite amazing and left us all pretty exhausted, I'll probably write some more on that at a later time :)

A couple things about the blog... at some point in my absence the counter shut down, so I just removed it. I'm really bummed as I loved seeing how many visits I had, last I saw it was around 13k! So be sure to leave me some comments so I know you stopped by! I also wanted to say hi and welcome to all my new followers, that number at least tripled while I was gone so I'll be sure to start posting more of the good stuff for ya! :D

So there it is, once life has settled down just a bit I'll be back here and on all my other social sites (Twitter, FetLife, xPeeps, Chubby Parade, etc) much more! Until then, at least you're sure to see me around a lot more than in the last 6 months ;)

Kisses and blowjobs for all, I've missed you so much! :*

6 comments:

  1. Hey gorgeous, great to see you back in the virtual world. I'm looking forward to you being around more often like you used to. Wishing you and hubby the best of luck in your new "Love Shack" :-)

    Kisses and licks,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude im so glad ur back u are like my fav blogger so welcome back I so hope i didnt sound like a stalker or something if i did my badd anyway congrats on getting the job and the house and the laptop looking forward to ur new posts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad ur having fun and things are going well. Hope to hear more about that sexy 9 girl orgy. Bet that was minding blowing.

    later hot stuff
    Keep up the great work
    Glad ur still writing and love to see new pics

    Buck
    xoox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoo Hoo! So glad to hear you are back in the mix and that things are looking up for you. I know you aren't crazy about being in the NW, but I for one am glad you are still here...if you want, we should talk about a possible meet & greet :)

    Take care, beautiful!
    -Carlos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to hear from you again! Looking forward to what the new year has in store for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy to see you back. Now I can put this back into rotation of blogs I read regularly. I love reading everything you post.

    ReplyDelete