Sunday, January 10, 2010

Not around for awhile...

I haven't posted here in far too long and unfortunately it may be awhile before I can again as my main connection to the internet for now is through an iPod touch and it's not as compatible with many sites as I'd like :(

A few months ago an iTunes update crashed our computer and we haven't had the extra cash to get it worked on. We've also been dealing with the worst year ever, but we're hanging in there and working to make life better.

So I will say a quick Happy New Year to all and here's hoping for a much better one than last year!

6 comments:

  1. Damn Val I can speak for everyone when I say that we missed you and I hope it all work out for you im rooting for ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the year starts off right for your husband and you Val.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck - hope u get back online and miss ya - later cute and sexy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello sexy nice tits and nice camssss

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure there's plenty of computer geeks willing to work on your PC for free with the right incentive ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys, I miss being on here too! Money is still REALLY tight right now so I don't know when I'll be able to get the comp fixed :( And Jesse, if you know any techies in my area that can help, I'll be happy to offer just about anything in return... I just can't find any!

    ReplyDelete