Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Overwhelming?

So, the formspring.me questions keep rolling in, I've posted most of them on twitter and some on here. So the question I have for you - is this overwhelming at all? I look at the blog and it has taken over the front page, are you as a reader enjoying them? I meant to have more regular posts in between all the Q&As but life has prevented me from doing much online lately. That said, at the very least, the questions I'm posting are better than nothing new at all, right? ;)

I do have some good sexy storytime posts almost done, a toy review I've been meaning to finish, maybe a quick life update and I hope to have some new pics to put up for your enjoyment soon.

So speak up! Friends, fans and lurkers (I know you're there)... come out of the shadows and let me hear from you!

2 comments:

  1. i like the ???? but yes they can eat alott of space - I dont read everyone but a few - glad ur having fun -c ant wait for the stories and the reviews later hot stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Val, as you probably already know I enjoy any type of update to blogger, twitter, myspace, Chubby Parade, etc that I can get from you. The formspring.me questions I find are informative as well as ridiculous at times but since you're unable to spend as much time online as you used to I'll take what I can get :-). I had no idea you masturbated as often as you actually do until I read one of your formspring answers. I'd give my left arm to switch place with Chopstyx for just 1 day! Kisses

    ReplyDelete