Monday, November 16, 2009

What's Going On In My Little World??

I know, you came here looking for sexy stories and pictures... well this ain't it. No worries, I have a tale to tell about my recent meeting with fans that you're going to love, I just need to read it over first and then I'll post it. Now though, a little update on my life... it's been about 2 weeks since I got back from my vacation (had a FANTASTIC time btw) and it's been crazy here.

Sadly, while we were in FL... the final nail was hammered into the coffin of my hopes of buying a house and moving there :( I won't bore you with all the sad details, but due to the closedminded stubborness and unwillingness to listen to common reason of the person we were getting a loan from, our funding has fallen through. So that's it, easy as that. Honestly though, this has been the most stressfull year I've ever had and as heartbroken as I am right now, it actually feels good just to have it all end. We'll get to sunny Orlando someday, that's just a fact, but until then we'll just enjoy vacationing there as much as possible.

On top of that bad news... a couple days after I got back home, I was fired from my job. Now I'll say right now that I don't see this as a devestating thing, not having a paycheck isn't good but that was a horrible place to work. They treat employees like slaves and have set in place a number of unfair policies and practices (it's no wonder they are currently being sued by ex-workers all over the contry and are currently being investigated by OSHA). In fact, I was fired for standing up for myself and fighting against thier bullshit.

Other than that, we live in a shithole right now and we're looking for a new place. Of course we're also dealing with the money it'll probably take to move, really sucks but I'm looking forward to getting into a new place and making a fresh start :)

So I've actually been spending all my newly free time enjoying life... for me that means fucking & video games :)

There's a lot of games I've been meaning to get to for awhile... I played through Uncharted and started working on Uncharted 2, among a couple other games :)

Sex? You wanna hear about that? Well, I'm having sex with my hubby (and others) 3-4 times a day now, even more on weekends. Not having to go to work, we've had our girlfriend staying with us a few nights a week. And now we're able to spend a lot more time with friends and at gloryholes & parties. FUN!

Ok, so that's it for now, just thought you'd like a quick life update... thanks for reading and we'll get back to the fapable stuff real soon ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hey beautiful...sorry to hear your FLA plans fell thru and you ended up fired. Maybe we can go out for a drink some time & bitch about how it sucks to find a job on Oregon LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know you were on hiboobs.com a few days ago (which is how I found this blog)? You're truly stunning; your husband is a lucky man (and probably knows it too)!

    My wife and I can relate to the unemployment and shitty economy messing with plans. It's hard to see it this way when it's happening, but for every door that closes another opens.

    I grew up in Orlando, and couldn't imagine living anywhere other than up here in the PNW. But I guess it's human nature to hate your hometown no matter how nice it is. :-)

    ReplyDelete