Thursday, February 17, 2011

Facebook - One More Try

As some of you have already discovered, I am again on Facebook. After they deleted me last time, I didn't want to try another profile... hell, I never wanted one in the first place! But I was talked in to trying it again, one last time. See how easy it is to talk me into something?? heh

So if you wanna add me, feel free... but I'm going to be more cautious about who I add so be sure to tell me where you found me in the add request message so I'll accept you right away!

Facebook Page

Mostly I just want a way to connect with people while I'm at work as I can't access here or many other sites, FB at least lets me talk with people when I'm not busy.

Anyway, we'll see how long I last there, lol! See ya there!

No comments:

Post a Comment