Tuesday, January 4, 2011

What kind of sex toys do you own? How often do you use them?

Many, many different toys! We play with everything from tiny vibes, bullets & anal beads to strapons, rabbits & huge 14" long monster thick dildos :) I do have a couple favorites that I use almost daily...

A lipstick vibe that I can carry with me everywhere and use at work. You'd never know what it really was if you saw it in my purse or on my desk and it's very quiet and very powerful... gets me off in just minutes. Perfect for a quick run to the bathroom or sitting right at my desk to relieve a little stress ;)

For home, I have a Rabbit that I LOVE and use both alone and with others, it's so incredible I can orgasm multiple times easy!

Overall I probably masturbate a couple times a day and more on weekends, just depends on my mood :)

Ask me anything, anything at all! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment