Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I'm On Facebook Now!

If you've made your way here from my new Facebook page, WELCOME! Hope you enjoy!

If you're here because, well... you love and adore me and all my blog has to offer then you may like that I now have a Facebook page too!

As far as I can tell, the only way to find me for now is with this URL (you need to be signed into FB) -

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sfrm=1#!/profile.php?id=100000651358769

Why is that such a pain in the ass URL, you ask? Because it seems FB has started a new thing where they will only 'verify' you by SMS text message and if you don't do that then you're unable to choose a username and get a personal URL. And as many of you know, we don't have cell phones... just don't really want one, so until I work a way around it they won't verify that I'm a real live girl :p

And as I stated on my new page, it's a mix of my real life and my more 'adult' life. I see no reason to hide who and what I am but I also won't be as 'open' there as I am on sites like this. So feel free send me a add request and a message that you know me as Voluptuous Val and leave comments on my pics and wall, but keep them somewhat clean... but not too clean ;) heh

2 comments:

  1. Sign up for Google Voice. They give you a phone number and you can send and receive SMS text messages. I use it ALL the time since I too am a non-cell phone owner and it's all FREE!! I have sent you an invite to your email address. Good luck and it's great to see you Facebook :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweetie, glad ya added me on FB... now we can send kinky messages to each other! ;)

    We'll take a look at Voice, we have a text program on our touch but it doesn't seem to work with SMS I guess, hopefully I can finally get a URL on FB soon.

    ReplyDelete