Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Are you really bisexual or are you one of those that just take pictures with other women or pretend you've been with them?

I am absolutely bisexual and love being with all kinds of women - almost as much as men! I don't just pose or pretend... I enjoy going down on women, sucking, licking, fingering, fisting, eating creampies, using strapons... any and all of it!

In fact I've been with two women just in the past week! One a long time fuck buddy and the other a great new friend I think we'll be having lots more fun with in the future :D

Ask me anything at all!

2 comments:

  1. What I would give to meet and play with you, I have a feeling we'd be great friends and fantastic lovers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Val, you are so hot...you definitely don't pretend. ;)

    ReplyDelete