Tuesday, November 23, 2010

have you ever had sex in a jacuzzi??

Oh yes! Jacuzzis and hot tubs are great! Love it... hot, wet, spashy waves, sometimes very little privacy, jets, bubbles and they're perfect for group fun! My fav hotel we use to get away for a night or a weekend has a big jacuzzi that is probably used more than the bed! lol

Hot tubs are especially good in the winter months when the water is hot and the air is cold! You get the sudden, stark contrast of temps. I love the feeling of riding hard on a cock and my tits are bouncing in and out of the water. My nipples getting cold and rock hard in the freezing air and then hitting the super hot water, then back out into the air again, then the water and so on... it feels incredible!!

Ask me anything, anything at all! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment