Thursday, June 17, 2010

Missed Connection...

That's what they call on Craigslist right? Where people post stuff like 'I saw you on the bus. You in a blue scarf - me holding a book of poetry - our eyes met and it was true love. I was about to say something but then your stop came and you ran off the bus in a panic'... or something like that right? lol

Anyway, today I'm gonna use my blog as a missed connection ad. Why? It'll become clear. Here goes.

---------

Last night I ordered a pizza, 6/16, 10pm. You came to my door in a Pizza Hut cap and jacket - I wore only a very tight yellow smurfs shirt with no bra (quite chilly last night as you could clearly tell) and a pair of red panties. You gave me a pizza, I gave you a good look at my ass when I put it down and grabbed my credit card. We talked PS3, your bedroom, and you mentioned your EX-wife as you stared at me for many long minutes.

I strongly felt as if you knew who I was but you were either too shy or maybe couldn't quite place me at the moment, not just the Val that ordered a pizza... but Voluptuous Val, the BBW slutwife. I liked you, it was very apparent you liked me, I'd be happy to fuck the life outta you. I was going to invite you in but then you took off before I could. So now you have my name, number and address... if you see this, leave me a comment here and come let me give you the 'tip' you deserve for a very tasty pizza ;)

---------

Ok, so what do ya think? Does it get my message across? Here's hoping :D

8 comments:

  1. ** Downloading application form for Pizza Hut right now **

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I was that guy. It absolutely gets the message across. I'm always checking Missed Connections in hopes that someone didn't have the courage or opportunity.

    You should definitely post this on Craigslist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lucky Pizza delivery guy!! I hope he's a fan of the blog cause if he isn't I can substitute for him right?? LOL. Good luck on your search. It's like that movie "Desperately Seeking Susan" with Madonna!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I live in portland and work at Stark Street Pizza! I'm not exactly the guy you're looking for but maybe I can fill in?

    You are gorgeous and I actually saw you at my work once months ago but you were with 3 guys that couldn't keep their hands off you so I didn't say anything, now I really wish I had!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a great job I love doing, make about 65k a year, great benefits, solid job security... I might give it all up to be a pizza delivery guy if I could be the one that delivers to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, it's been almost two weeks and no response (except all your wonderful responses, thanxxx :D) so I'm gonna call this one a failure.

    No biggie, just wanted to give the guy a chance. It's not as if I don't have a line of guys and gals wrapped around the block to jump in my bed anyway, hehe!

    ReplyDelete