Friday, April 16, 2010

I hope I don't sound like a stalker but I saw you late last night at Safeway, with a guy that had his hands all over you. You had the best & most cleavage ever! I followed you for a bit and saw you flash your tits at the guy and let him squeeze them!!

LOL, yeah, that was me and my hubby! He was a little buzzed and gets horny when he drinks so of course he was all over me :)

Just where were you hiding? I looked around before I pulled my tits out and didn't see anyone, did you also see the second time when I pressed them against the glass frezzer door? ;) And you're obviously not a stalker or you would have followed us back out and seen me give him a bj in the car!

But the real question is, why didn't you come up to me? I would have been glad to let you play with them too!! :D

Ask me anything

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Oh man! I bet he's kicking himself now! would you really do that with your husband there? kinky girl! the world needs more free spirited women like you!

    damn... that's hot!

    can you share a hot story about an experience like this where you let a stranger play with your boobs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I would, I'm always up for some fun play with a stranger and my hubby loves it! Maybe more than I do, LOL!

    I have a few new stories in mind that I wanna write up and post, one that is about some public play :) Soon, promise, I just have to find the time to get em down and post em up.

    ReplyDelete