Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Orlando!

Ok, so I wanted to let everyone know that I'll be at Universal Orlando's HHN next week! We'll be there on Wednesday and Thursday, Oct 28th & 29th! There's a small chance I might also go on Fri and/or Sat, Oct 30th & 31st, but I've been invited to some parties those nights so it's unlikely.

Anyway, if anyone else will be there those nights, be sure to let me know. In the past years I've done a 'Meet & Greet' kinda thing with fans but this year we're gonna be more casual, just hang out, have some chills & thrills.

Of course I guess the same offers can apply as in the previous years... if ya wanna buy me an HHN t-shirt then I'll let you help me put it on ;) Buy me a couple drinks and who knows what I'll do! heh ;D

Hope to see ya there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment