Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Good Things In Life!

Ok, so I've told you all the crappy things in life right now, but what about the good stuff? Well, for the last couple months my life has been shit in almost every way but the sex lately has been just... WOW!!! As I stated in a previous post, I've been getting back into the wild life.

I've been having some great times at a couple of the local gloryholes, just last week I sucked off about a dozen guys and had one beautiful cock double fuck me with my hubby :) This is one of the biggest things I'm gonna miss about Oregon.

We've been to Club Sesso a few times in the last couple months, very cool place and we've met some really nice & sexy people. The only downside to the club is the curse of any swinger club... the same people at every party. Even after just a few times there, we'd already met (and played around with) many of the ppl. Still a lot of fun and we're thinking of going to the Couples Only party on Oct 3rd and the Twisted party on the 8th (Ron Jeremy is actually gonna be there!)

I've had some truly amazing sex lately (in some extraordinary places) and will be sitting down ASAP to type out some "Sexy Storytime" posts for ya. I'm also gonna take some time to post some new pics of my naughty parts, cause really that's all you're really here for ;)

Stay tuned! :*

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you Val!

    My thoughts...
    A) You need to let us know when you're going to venture out to a GH next time... :)
    and B) If you are looking for new fuckbuddies, look no further! haha I haven't been to the club so there!! LOL

    Again, great to hear from you Val and good luck with the move! We'll miss you here in Portland!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful face,hot girl.Kiss from Greece

    ReplyDelete